Compulsory Men in Black imitation photo
(Source: reuniclus, via 7463649)
(Source: , via lacific)
(Source: chevvybar, via hotsingledads)
this is like my fave joke
okay that shit was good.
(Source: establishedin81, via thephallicmenace)
99.999% of the problems with this show have nothing to do with the fact that Korra isn’t Aang.
The have to do with the fact that
- Female characters no longer have agency
- Female characters no longer interact with each other
- Female characters (namely Lin and Asami) are being downplayed to shill Mako
- Big issues (like the whole Equalist movement/Korra’s Spirituality) are dropped as soon as the villain starts twirling his mustache.
- Romance is the only inter-character interaction we have and the characters don’t develop on their own
- Korra is a secondary character in her own show and has had her agency stolen by her uncle and father
- Korra has not developed in nine hours of screen time
- Characters are being written out of character for no reason/to advance the plot
- Villains are hamfisted and lack human nuance
- Romance is clumsy and poorly written
- The writers have “violent” and “headstrong” mixed up
- Needless love triangles
- The plot has no urgency and is all over the place
- Abusive relationships are being played for laughs
- Eska has no character outside her incredibly abusive relationship with Bolin
- Desna has no character at all
- The only character that acts in character and in accordance with any reasonable motivation is Varrick. Fucking Varrick
Stop trucking out the “It’s not A:TLA!” argument because nobody wants it to be. There are a hundred things wrong with the show that have nothing to do with the fact that there are different characters on screen.
(Source: erarg, via oldroots)
last year a big group of girls in my class were all talking and this one girl was like “im bisexual” and all the girls like stared at her and then the girl goes “dont worry im only attracted to pretty girls” and i was like did she just burn every girl in here i think she did
Chicago Snow Storm by SMH
The sculpture “Cloud Gate”, commonly known as “the bean,” is covered in snow.
The storm that shocked the Chicago area with the season’s biggest snowfall has tapered off, but it’s not completely finished. Snow will continue falling periodically over the next couple of days.
Photography: Getty Image
CJWHO: facebook | twitter | pinterest | subscribe
seeing a guy’s happy trail when he stretches
(Source: theyearofbecoming, via aglac)